McAfee / mcafee internet security
Dear McAfee. Although the product works fine (the window for the programs internet access permissions should be resizeable). Each time my browser of choice updates, your software adds Yahoo to my list of search engines (which I invariably remove each time) and sets it as my default one, and it would appear that there isn't anything I can do about it
So, dear McAfee, please stop changing my default search engine without my consent. Until then I'll switch back to Karpersky and advise anyone who asks me to do the same, being an IT professional that tends to happen a lot. I don't mind risking some dark and secret Russian conspiracy if they leave my browser alone.
Thank you for your time.
p.s. If you happen to have a solution which requires to reinstall the program, please save your time, those aren't solutions, they're insults.
More McAfee Complaints & Reviews
- McAfee - scam billing 
- Dri*McAfee Soft, Orderfind.Com - mcafee viruus protection 
- AT&T & Mcafee Pc Health Scan - hidden trojan virus 
- Mcafee Srcurity And iYogi Tech Support - h support scam 
- McAfee Anti - Viral Software / Virus Removal Service - complete rip-off 
- McAfee - mcafee internet security
- McAfee - cashback not received
- [Resolved] McAfee - taking money from my account a month before subscription expires 
- Mcafee, LLC - application: safe connect wifi hotspot vpn
- McAfee - autorenewal of antivirus software