[Resolved] Mc - Intelius Subscription / chargin for a subscription that I never ordered.
They are debiting my Check's account in the Amount of $-19.95 US Dollars in 2/2/09 for a Subscription that I never ordered.
I already ask for the reinbursement of the first month's charge and they offered to credit my account and instead of doing that they charge again another $19.95 Dollars on 3/4/09 for the subscription monthly payment.
In view of such behavior I assume that they will continue charching my account each month. I will ask my Bank no to charge my account and if it's possible to sent back the other two that they already have colected.
Somebody has to do something with this type of abuse and scam.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2009
If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. After the 7 day trial, it will convert to a regular subscription and bill out at $19.95 monthly.
However, there’s no obligation. If you determine within the 7 day trial that you no longer want Identity Protect, you can cancel your service anytime, online or over the phone with a customer support representative.
Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
More Mc - Intelius Subscription Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intelius - charges to my paypal account
- Intelius - three different charges posting to my bank account
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint 
- [Resolved] Intelius - kuttimani anbazhagan - wanted criminal by tamilnadu police - loc issued - gc holder - absconding and trying to get us citizenship