[Resolved] Mc - Intelius Subscription / chargin for a subscription that I never ordered.

1 United States

They are debiting my Check's account in the Amount of $-19.95 US Dollars in 2/2/09 for a Subscription that I never ordered.

I already ask for the reinbursement of the first month's charge and they offered to credit my account and instead of doing that they charge again another $19.95 Dollars on 3/4/09 for the subscription monthly payment.

In view of such behavior I assume that they will continue charching my account each month. I will ask my Bank no to charge my account and if it's possible to sent back the other two that they already have colected.

Somebody has to do something with this type of abuse and scam.

Ruben Martin-Campos

• Resolution statement

• Intelius Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.