Maytag Dependability Plus / poor non responsive service
This is the second time I've used my extended warrenty on my 2 &1/2 year old dishwasher maytag model MDB9600AWB. The first time I called Maytag Dependability Plus they said I should here from the repair Co. in 3 business days. Not hearing anything I called them again. I found out they sent the order to to a Company that had closed due to the death of the owner ( a very long distance call). They contacted another repair companey but again I had to wait 3 days before I heard from them.
This time I called & was told I would hear from the repair Co. in 3 days. Not hearing I called the repair Co. who had not recieved the order. Called M.D.P. again they had the wrong puchase $112 not the $650 I paid. I had to fax the sales contract before the would act. They recieved the fax & I was told it would take another 2-3 days to process. Here I sit with a broken 2 year old appliance awaiting repair.
More Maytag Dependability Plus Complaints & Reviews
- Maytag - won't clean dishes! 
- Maytag / French Door Refrigerator - problems with the ice maker! 
- Maytag Atlantis Washing Machine - spin cycle problems 
- Maytag Quiet Series 200 Dishwasher - piece of junk! 
- Maytag - maytag centennial washer 
- [Resolved] Maytag - maytag washing machine mat15mn 
- Maytag - maytag top load with agitator
- Maytag Appliance Home Depot - stove 
- Maytag - warranty not paid
- Maytag - dishwasher