Mayan Palace — Mayan palace timeshare bad experience
My sister and I both owned at pueblo bonito, sunset. We were there in 2011 and got sucked into a presentation at mayan palace. Being stupid and believing this would get us out of our existing timeshares, we signed on. We had to pay $13, 000+ to them as well as $7, 000 to transfer ownership through timeshareresalemarket. We made that decision based on repeated lies. We checked with them two years ago and of course they don't want to buy it back and we had not found a reputable sales agent to get rid of it that way. Even we offered to sell it for half of what we paid for it.
We found "mexican timeshares solutions"; we called them and was promised no payment until the contract is canceled. We provided them with everything they needed and cooperated with them to help them do their job. They delivered on their promise they did cancel the contract. We honestly highly recommend their services and do not pay anything until the contract is canceled. After a nightmare, now we can rest.
More Mayan Palace Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Mayan Palace - class action lawsuit 
- Mayan Palace - Mexican Timeshare took hundreds of millions 
- Vida Vacations / Vidanta - Timeshare scam 
- Mayan Palace - Scam 
- Mayan Palace - LIES BY SALES PEOPLE 
- Vidanta - Won't refund deposit
- Mayan Palace - mayan palace awful timeshare experience 
- Mayan Palace - They ruined my vacations. 
- Mayan Palace - Credit Card Cloned 
- [Resolved] Vidanta - Fraudulent Sales Practice of Acapulco sales office