Mavis Discount Tire / the work done on my car struts wheel bearings batteries tire repair alignment

I recently went to Mavis in Hudson NY and had 1100 dollars of work done when I actually went for a tire repair I was told all that work needed to be done. After six hours of waiting when I was told only one and a half hours I take my car home it now has a front end vibration I go back the next day and after two more hours I'm told their puzzled come back in a week if not gone so I did two more hours and now I'm being told I need a tune up cause when they put my new wheel bearings in my spark plugs and wires are bad and I need a tune up. First of all the wheel bearings are way far apart from the spark plugs I know people who are mechanics. Every time I go for some thing simple it costs me a fortune and now I'm reading all the complaints on your site. I want for you to pay for the tune up since it took two weeks to come up with that bs. If not I'm going to take this further and I'm going to get the word out about how crooked you are. I live in valatie NY I need to get this done asap as my car vibrates all over the place. I would like a gift certificate or some thing sent to me to get this done I am not happy at all. I give a lot of business to Mavis but I won't any more if you don't satisfy this. Deirdre rice.[protected]@toast.net. deirdre rice 3337 us highway 9 apt2 valatie NY 12184.

De