Mavis Discount Tiremanager at a store

About 2 weeks ago I was at 3209 Chili Ave Store, Rochester NY having a tire rotation. While waiting for my car the manager (I believe his name was Troy) was at the desk taking care of a customer and called one of his employees out to the desk. At that time he asked why something wasn't done to a car and when the employee explained he had never done that with the work that was done on the car. The manager started yelling at him and told him its going to be done now and continued to tell him several times over and over.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Rochester, NYThe employee was very calm and told him ok and went to do the job. A few minutes later I was called up to the desk and was told your done and my keys were tossed on the counter. I had asked if they found any problems and he said I could go, I was done. I walked out and was very upset the way he treated his employee and then me. It was very unprofessional and uncalled for. I had purchased my tires there and if that's how you treat customers when you offer free tire rotation with the purchase of the tires maybe I can find a place that can treat a customer with respect the next time a need tires. very disappointed.
Kathie McClellan