Mattress Warehouse / SleepHappens.com / comfort exchange policy
We purchased a new sealy posturpedic mattress in the Frederick, MD, store. The salesman gave us serious misinformation and we did not understand their comfort exchange policy prior to purchase. The exchange policy is basically useless as you only get the sale price you paid, but have to exchange for a full retail value priced mattress, which means you will pay double or more to get a more comfortable mattress. The conditions are on the back of the invoice, which you receive after you purchase the bed. The salesman told us so many incorrect things, he gave us a wrong price for an adjustable base, wrong by 1/2, and told us that it was one of last year's models, then explained the comfort exchange as being so easy, etc., which we now know is false. The manager told us when we went back that we would be credited the sale price we paid, but could would have to pay full retail for the mattress we wanted to exchange for, meaning we would need to pay an additional several hundred dollars. The mattress we tested in the showroom was soft, the one delivered is so hard and causes severe discomfort and pain. This was the worst mattress buying experience of our lives. Use one of the online retailers that offer the 100 night trial and don't listen to anything the sales people at Mattress Warehouse tell you. They do not know what they are talking about or will say anything to make a sale.
More Mattress Warehouse / SleepHappens.com Complaints & Reviews
- Mattress Warehouse - unscrupulous, unprofessional practices 
- Mattress Warehouse - no return for any mechandise leave the store 
- Mattress Warehouse - no refunds/limit 3 exchanges defects 
- Mattress Warehouse at SleepHappens.com - a promised refund check that has not arrived 
- Mattress Warehouse - refund request 
- Mattress Warehouse - bait and switch on floor model sale bed
- Mattress Warehouse - sold me a product they do not have! 
- Mattress Warehouse - refuse to send me a refund that I am due.
- Mattress Warehouse - failure to honor warranty claim 
- Mattress Warehouse - order return denied