Having problems with US Mattress?

1800 455 1052 (Customer Service)
+1 734 453 1300 (Plymouth Store)
+1 248 669 0907 (West Bloomfield)
+1 248 530 5204 (Birmingham Store)
+1 248 663 2329 (Bloomfield Hills Store)
+1 734 887 6699 (Ann Arbor Store)
+1 248 402 0205 (Rochester Store)
+1 866 647 5744 (Hastens Detroit)
1289 Rickett Rd
Thu10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with US Mattress.

Complaints & Reviews

US Mattresshorrible delivery service and fooling customers with fake reviews

They will ship your mattress even after you may die or delivery will take forever!!!

I ordered my mattress from US-Mattress and it has been more than two weeks what they guaranteed for delivery. They even didn't update the order status for a while so I had to contact them what happened to my order. They emailed me several days later and what they said was I called me once a week ago but they couldn't reach me out. I swear I have not received any calls, voice messages, texts, or even email regarding my order! If they were willing to ship my order then they had to contact me but they didn't.

I do not recommend US-Mattress at all. If you need a bed, then go to Costco. You will get same brand with higher quality for lower price.

------

Updating.

I requested cancel my order and they said I have to pay the return shipping. I have never received my mattress and there's nothing I have to return. They even did not ship my order and tried to charge me return shipping. I have never seen this kind of stupid, irresponsible company in my life. If they charge me return shipping, I will definitely sue them and charge all the bills that I have to spend to cure my back and neck pain and carpet allergies that I got from sleeping on the floor while waiting the mattress delivered.

I also left their horrible delivery service issue on the website and they deleted the review. Do not believe their review on their website. They just delete all bad reviews and leave only good reviews to fool the customers. Irresponsible and dishonest company!

US Mattresscustomer service

My invoice states "select delivery = in home setup" so when the mattress and mattress adjustable base were delivered the delivery company explained that they could not move the existing mattress or setup the new one. I am almost 60 years old and can still do a lot so I moved the old mattress / box springs out of the room. Even though I recently had heart bypass surgery. When they explained they could not set it up, I had them call us mattress and the girl told me they put it together in the factory and that's it. I told her my invoice says in home setup, but didn't matter to them. Just be aware if you buy from us mattress don't expect in home setup no matter what your invoice says. If you are elderly I would suggest you by your mattress directly from Serta or another company. You not want them to leave your mattress on your back porch because you can't move your old mattress or setup the new one yourself. I am self employed and understand customer service. If us mattress can't setup an adjustable base they should not offer it. I am leaving this review to inform buyers that if they need setup to beware of us mattress, they will not help you.

US Mattress — Return policy and fees

On Jan 20, 2016, I ordered 2 twin beds and 2 low profile foundations which were delivered on Feb 1. As soon...

US MattressSerta

Serta Sapphire Double pillow top and US Matress. Purchased 1 Queen Mattress with Box spring charged separately and 1 Full Mattress with box spring also charged separately. The queen mattress was not delivered as promised on a thursday, but the following week a tuesday. The full mattress was supposedly on order and was not to arrive until 3-4 week later, which i agreed to. The queen mattress i noticed was not your standard size mattress. My old fitted sheets are fitting very loosely on the mattress. New mattresses are fuller and deeper. The frame/box spring does not occupy the width and
      length of my bed frame. This queen mattress area is not up to code standards of a reqular queen bed. My old mattress which i have purchased over 10 years ago was better. The mattress as well is very hard. I can feel the coils of this mattress. And this is supposed to be a Double Sided Plush Mattress. So seeing this immediately, i called them to cancel the Full mattress which has not been delivered. I was told 3-4 weeks. I was still charge a "processing fee" Which after talking to them and explaining that i DID NOT receive the queen size as promised until almost a week later... i should charge them a late fee . They decided to cut my processing fee in half, which is $125.00 instead of the $250.00 that still were going to charge me for a product that has not been delivered and was promised at least 3 weeks later. So now i have this queen mattress at home that I'm trying to exchange when I have decided which one and if they have a sale available. I saw one last week, but the price change the next day and that was confirmed by the sales person. While talking to them about the exchange, I also found out that they will only credit me the mattress and not the box spring that I have paid for. I told them i really dont have the space to store an extra box spring. I also realized after going through all the process of faxing the exchange form for another mattress, that what i thought was a set was only a mattress. Even though their add said that it was a set. They will be sending me a mismatched box spring. The box spring I have will definitely not going to fit and support the new mattress that i have order. It will probably be as obvious as a muffin top. A smaller support for a bigger and wider mattress. They are willing to haul away my box spring for a charge of $139.99 and credit me the difference for the $179.00 for the box spring. And that is besides the charge of $139.00 for the mattress exchange. I asked them to cancel my order. I do not believe in mismatched item. But my experience with this company has been nothing but disappointing. If I will find a mattress to exchange finally w/o their false advertisements... then i will have put in another extra cost of $ 558.oo for all the exchange fees or processing fees. I told them yesterday... that the product I have is not up to quality standards and I should be refunded the full amount of $2034.90 for the cost of the 2 mattresses and also the processing fee that i have been charged for the full mattress that was never delivered. They can definitely claim this quality defect on Serta and not force a product on a customer. They will not refund. They will only exchange... but they charge a lot for exchanging a product.

US Mattress — Mattress

This is the most unprofessional and awful place to deal with or purchase anything from. I purchased a queen...

US-MattressMattress

I'm having a very bad experience with US-Mattress and even didn't had my mattress delivered yet!

I had a back pain and was looking for the quickest way to get a firm mattress that wasn't available in nearby stores, so thought to order it from them since they're a specialized store hoping for a faster shipping than other retailers like Amazon, but I was wrong in a big way.
        It took them 10 days to ship my order, then after another 3 days, the shipping company showed up at my place without any notice on a working day and - of course - I wasn't there

When I called their customer service, they insisted that the shipping company tried to reach out via email, txt, and phone and that they forwarded them the correct contact information and refused to take any responsibility in that and just handed me the shipping company number to work it with them
        When I called the shipping company, it turns out that US Mattress gave them the wrong last name and phone number, and now I had to reschedule with them and take another week of waiting and pain suffering every night.

Also, they refused to cancel my order without charging me shipping and restocking fees, so I've to pay for their fault as well!!

Now I really regret not having this from Amazon which would have been at the same price after 5% cash back on my prime card, and way better customer service. My sincere advice, stick to nearby stores or well-known retailers unless the savings is really worth it.

US Mattress — Purchased Simmons beauty rest

I recently purchased a mattress from US Mattress, on Oct. 18, 2015 and received this product on Nov. 4th...

US Mattress — S&F mattress

Stearns & Foster has been the worst mattress that I have ever had. Not only is it the worst mattress, but the...

US MattressMattress

ordered mattress for my granddaughter 1/14/15 only supposed to take 2 -3 weeks total time. Never updated on progress and when 3 weeks past still no contact from US Mattress. Made many phone calls and given other phone numbers call Country couriers who told me to call Home Direct who told me to call Simmons, who didn't answer phone. Then phone US Mattress again who wanted to start process all over again. Almost a month still no mattress. This place should be investigated for fraud.
          My advise is to stay away from this place

• Ti
              Timothy N Mar 31, 2011

03-27-2011
              I have emailed them and called last weekend and left a message. The order is going on a month now and no communication at all. I do not understand why it would take a month to even have the shipment leave the facility.

US MattressEmployee issue

The guy running things there is a Big problem. This is a case why you don't hire people that are unworthy . The guy has his wife COMPLETELY HARRASSING AN EX EMPLOYEE. They have EVERYONE they know going in to jerk this guy around at his new work place. This guy has a child to take care of. His Ex wife has a store getting cash a night and paying them to harrrass this guy. They just don't let up. Told the owner, he didn't care. The place has no class . I don't blame them, they live in the trailer park across the street and are low life. He work at Mc D's, Kmart ( stock room), Then a mattress place where he work has a warehouse slept ( What the Restonic Rep Said ) Then to US Mattress as a regional Mgr ? He hit the lotto ( 8th grade dropout) WOW Good luck to them . Now he is harrassing a guy who that confronted them that he has been stealing, than he decided to start sending his friends in to start harrassing him. Than he fired him. Found a new job, he started doing it there FOR NEARLY 2 YEARS NOW Psycos They won't let this guy live. I would not do any business with a place like that . Giving them your address & Credit Card Info. Good luck with that He wants peace, But when you buy low life a little Ceasers pizza, they will do anything

US - Mattress — Delivery

Buying the mattress is very easy and their website is informative. However, beware of their delivery...

US MattressBeware

I had very bad experience with this company I ordered on 11/26/12 till today 12/13/12 not received.
              I tried to send them email upto five times there answer to my email was only automated respose telling me i will hear in less then 48 hrs. Newer received reply. I tried to call here is the most serious problem you will be waiting to get online for ever tried multiple time none answered.

Us Mattress.comno costumer service

Recently I purchased a bed on line from US MATTRESS.COM and had a very bad experience.
                After six month the mattress COLLAPSED, it was a SEALY, after phoning the company( US MATTRESS.COM) I was told to go to their web site and file a claim, so I went on to their web site to file a claim, filled in the paper work and sent the photos they asked for, after 3 weeks when I had no response I phoned again and was told to re submit which I did.
                I waited another 3 weeks and still no response so I phoned again and got a real person who gave me a guy's name in customer service, his response was they didn't get the data and wanted me to re submit and Sealy rep would phone me, after another few days he phoned.
                Well by this time I had purchased a new mattress as it was just about three month since I contacted us mattress.com and gave the other mattress away to a person in need.
                I am now told as I don't have the bed I don't have a claim, considering all my efforts I think these two companies suck,
                Oh by the way the bed was $600 so I lost out to both these companies after 3 months of trying to get satisfaction.
                Beware of US MATTRESS.COM and STAY AWAY FROM Sealy beds.

US-Mattress.comHorrible Company!

Do not buy from this company! They totally ripped us off and I am trying to get my money back but now the phone isn't even ringing! We bought a mattress from here on 12/20/11 and it finally got delivered on 12/31/11. It was the wrong size and is defective. It smells horrible and I was getting headaches every night. Since then we have tried to upgrade and they didn't put our order in, they haven't come back to pick up this crap they delivered and they REFUSED to return our money. I am going through social media, the BBB & Attorney General to get my money back - rude customer service, lying sales people, horrible products. They have it all!!!

jasonbr Feb 21, 2012

Maybe you were a rude customer, there's 2 sides to every story and your side seems a little psycho and distorted. I have ordered from this company 3 times and not once did I have a problem like yours. One of my mattresses I had to exchange because it was the wrong size and they were prompt in fixing the problem along with giving me free sheets!! Not sure if you are a drama queen/king or what but I have placed 3 orders withing the past 8 months and had no issue.

• Rm
                      RM23 Apr 20, 2013

I can agree. Here is my experience.

On April 2, 2013 i placed an order for a mattress from US-Matress.com and received it on April 11, 2013. I ordered the Simmons BeautySleep North Hanover Firm Queen size mattress.

The main concerns were firmness and height. I was assured that the mattress was 6.5" high and the firmness had a comfort rating of 4. On their website their "comfort scale" states that a rating of 2 to 4 is "Hard, Like Sleeping on a Carpeted Floor".

Once the mattress was delivered I was shocked at what I had received. This mattress looked like a mattress that you would find in a shady motel. It mattress was very very thin. Since looks can be deceiving i decided to give it a try. I setup the box on my original box spring. The minute I sat on the bed the mattress went flat. I knew at this moment that mattress wasn't what I expected. The mattress was not firm at all. I was able to squeeze the mattress together with one had.

With two hands I was able to feel my other hand through the mattress. At that time I also mesaure the mattress and it measured at roughly 5". Nothing close to the listed high of 6.5" found on their website. I immediately contacted US-Mattress.com to express my concerns with the product. The only thing that the agent could do was explain the "100 day guarantee" which basically stated that you CANNOT return the product but we an exchange it for you for a $99 processing fee.

Wow! After spending $350 they now expect me to pay more money to receive another mattress that is falsely represented on their website. I then received a call from a gentleman in the Warranties department who emailed me the Comfort Exchange paperwork and additional information about their Mattress Guarantee (basically cut and pasted from their website). At no time while placing my order was I informed about the "non-refundable" policy and I had look digilently on their website to find it.

Horrible product and experience. WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

US-Mattress.comBad experience

WARNING: Do not buy from these people. We purchased a King Sealy Posturepedic 60th Anniversary Edition for $1169.00 on Dec 28, 2010. After using this mattress for only a few nights we realized that it too has serious problems with body cavities. After a phone call to their sales dept we were told that this is a normal condition and not to worry. This IS NOT NORMAL, we are in our late 60's and this is the first time in all our lives we have had these problems with a mattress, such as back pains after sleeping on this mattress. After much discussion with the sales person I was told that the only remedy was a less padded model and that the price would be approx $400 less. Since they have a 100 night warranty I thought fine ship it to us, however she said they would not reimburse us the difference in cost. WTF?? PLEASE USE OUR BAD EXPERIENCE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. Do not become a "I TOLD YOU SO" victim. Per Wikipedia: US Mattress has among the highest complaints in the industry, as it doesn't really permit refunds. As they rely on 3rd party delivery people, the quality & timeliness of the delivery can vary greatly.

US MattressWarranty Scam

WARNING: Do not buy from these people. We purchased a King Sealy Posturepedic 60th Anniversary Edition for $1169.00 on Dec 28, 2010. After using this mattress for only a few nights we realized that it too has serious problems with body cavities. After a phone call to their sales dept we were told that this is a normal condition and not to worry. This IS NOT NORMAL, we are in our late 60's and this is the first time in all our lives we have had these problems with a mattress, such as back pains after sleeping on this mattress. After much discussion with the sales person I was told that the only remedy was a less padded model and that the price would be approx $400 less. Since they have a 100 night warranty I thought fine ship it to us, however she said they would not reimburse us the difference in cost. WTF?? PLEASE USE OUR BAD EXPERIENCE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. Do not become a “I TOLD YOU SO” victim.

LlanoLonghorn Mar 22, 2011

Just found this site looks like a list of complaints from all over the web about U-S Mattress.

US MattressBad Service. Not Reliable

Do not order from these people! Their site is misleading and they do not deliver on what they say. I tried calling to resolve the issue and was kept in the "eternal phone loop". It was horrible and now I am out 17% because I canceled my order. NEVER order from these people.

LlanoLonghorn Feb 19, 2011

LlanoLonghorn Mar 18, 2011

NEVER NEVER NEVER buy a mattress from a online web site. Go to your local store where you can lay, roll, jump, and sit on the mattress before you buy it.

US MattressDefective mattress

Purchased mattress from US Mattress. Called a Sealy signature Kirkhaven firm. Paid almost $1000.00. Here it is a year later and the mattress is so uncomfortable I can't hardly sleep. No support in mattress. It is like sleeping in a bowl. Severly effects my back. Sent in photos but denied the claim. Please do not purchase from this Company. Will not help customers after the sale. This mattress carries a 10 year warranty but will not honor it. When you lay on mattress it sinks in over 8". Photos don't show this until you lay on it.

US MattressDefective merchandise

BUYER BEWARE DO NOT BE DUPED BY PURCHASING ANYTHING FROM US MATTRESSES THEY DON'T STAND BEHIND THEIR CONSUMER TRANSACTIONS

THEY SIMPLY PUSH YOU OFF ONTO THE MANUFACTURER AND INDICATE WE DON'T GIVE REFUNDS

WELL ISN'T THAT JUST NICE - WE'VE HAD 2 REPLACEMENTS MATTRESES THAT HAD THE SAME DEFECT AS THEY ONE THEY CAME TO REPLACE - THESE WERE REFUSED AND THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO BRING YET ANOTHER REPLACEMENT RATHER THAN PROVIDING THE REQUESTED REFUND

MY OPINION THIS IS QUITE THE INTERNET SCAM BUY SOMETHING WITH NO REFUND CAPABILITY ?

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING THRU US MATTRESS, SIMMONS PRODUCTS OR ANY MATTRESS VIA THE INTERNET AS YOU WIND UP "DAMAGED"

THE PRODUCT WE PURCHASED THRU US MATTRESS WAS A SIMMONS MATTRESS AT A COST OF $2, 000 us

LlanoLonghorn Feb 19, 2011

• Tu
                                Tuva B Mar 05, 2016

US Mattress Warning!
                                I received my Memory Loft Deluxe Mattress Topper by Soft-Tex a week ago. I gave the mattress two nights before I contacted US mattress.com. The mattress topper did not make the bed any softer, and the squares are too big, so the foam inside lumped up the first night. Some of the square were totally flattened after two nights.
                                The product was recommend to me after chatting on their website, so it is unbelievable that they do not take the complaint seriously. I am not able to return the mattress-topper, so I have paid 99 dollars for a product that does not live up to what was promised- not even close to it- And they offer no refund. Horrible, I would not recommend anyone to use this website. I am a lightweight, so that has nothing to do with the low comfort level of this product. I tried to give a fair review on their webpage it was deleted, same happened at comsumeraffairs.

US Mattress — Buyer Beware!!!

I only wanted to post this to hopefully prevent this from happening to others. At the end of this I will...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices