Mattress Warehouse / People scamming company

My sister and parents purchased the same style Sterns and Foster pillowtop mattress from Mattress Warehouse. My sister's is holding up great, but my parents' mattress has sunk on one side... BUT because it has a pillowtop, this defect is not visible with the eye ~ which is the only way an inspector will check the mattress! The defect is very evident if the mattress is pushed down in the bad spot v/s an unused portion ~ however all parties involved will not budge to check the mattress this way, it has to be a visible sinking, which the foam pillowtop is concealing!! Lesson learned, mattress companies started putting foam pillowtops on as a warranty loophole!! Beware!

Va

Comments

• De
      11th of May, 2011

That in not neccessarly true. The problem is that you dealt with the Mattress Warehouse, which has been rejecting warranty claims, customer complaints, etc for many years. Next time you buy a mattress set, buy from a much smaller chain of stores, don't buy from these huge mega store companies because all they care about is your money, not you. Smaller chains and local dealers will more than likely provide a little better customer service. I'm also a dealer in VA and if anyone has an issue in my store, we take care of them in any way we can. Customer service is a dying trend, but we try and rejuvenate this lost practice.