Match.com / fake profiles, a scam
I was scamed into believing that many members are interested in me. During my free sign - up, i was receiving winks almost every few minutes but at that time since i was not a member, i was not able to send anything but a wink back. Then after a week i was receiving emails, but again i was not able to respond because i was not a member. I finally joined for 3 month subscription and after i paid them, there were no more winks or emails. I stopped receiving mails or winks altogether. Then i called their customer service to ask for refund and they were not helpful at all and even blamed me for signing under some contract plan b. It must be written in microscopic size so people who are about to sign up are not able to read that particular section. They claimed that they do not give refunds but they assure me that that they will cancel auto renew so i will not be charged again. Match.com is a scam, if you do not want to be scammed like me, do not sign up or pay anything at all, it is all a scam to make you believe that people are interested in you. Once they get your money, you will realized how stupid you could be. Do not get fooled into their scam, take it from me from my experience!!!
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - match canada - throttling incoming and outgoing messages
- Match.com - you gotta be kidding... you do not post new just over and over!
- Match.com - stealing my money
- Match.com - cancellation of membership 
- Match.com, L.L.C. - dating site