Match.com / customer service

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I have today rung your customer services to inform you that you have taken another £59.94 off my bank card for my mother in laws subscription!
The payment was a one off payment for her birthday
not a continuous subscription as I do not intend to continuously pay for my m in laws dating life! I spoke to a gentleman who told me that if I rang back with her email address, postcode and date of birth he would be able to refund me.
I duly found this and called back only to be spoken to by an extremely arrogant boy! called Adam who very pompously told me no cant'd do it without talking to your mother in law. when I informed him that I do not wish to imbreach any data protection laws just have my money back (which by the way has resulted in me receiving bank charges for o/d!!!) I was just met again very sarcastically that no he couldn't help me! at this point as I was losing my temper I passed the phone to my husband to speak to him, only to find the delightful Adam had put the phone down!!
If this is your customer service God help your company. I work as a customer service rep for a government agency and no we don't just hang up on our customers!!
I wish for my money to be refunded immediately and an apology from so called Adam!!

Nicola Galway

My mother in laws email is lynbrisker@gmail.com
DOB - 06/03/1950??
Post Code DE!£ &ES

Ni
Sep 13, 2017

Comments

• Er
      24th of Sep, 2017

I have not been able to get on for 3 weeks, it will not accept my address or PW, not sure which . Exasperating and my membership is running by with out my being able to use it

• Er
      24th of Sep, 2017

@Ernestine slaven I am not getting service which I paid for