Match.com / cancellation membership with prior notice/explanation
Totally cheating website!!! Do not waste your money!!!
They charged my credit card account $77 and cancel my membership without any notice! I requested to know the reasons of account cancellation and asked for a refund but the reps never tell me the reasons except they receive a validity-issued subpoena. That was the most ridiculous request i've ever heard. Who is going to spend their time and energy to ask for a subpoena just to know their reason? They are rude and don't treat customers respectfully. They are very unethical company, avoid them at all!!! Then I asked for help from my bank - wells fargo. After they did some investigation, I got my full refund. Guys, contact your bank! They will protect their value customers and dont let match.com take your money in any ways. Company like that should be closed by the federal long time ago. Do not let anyone to be their victims.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.