Match.com / most paid male members are players
I have had a profile on Match.com numerous times over the past 8 years and I have actually met a few guys while on it. However, even though I clearly state in my profile, and when I start talking with the men, that I am NOT interested in a frivilous affair or just dating for dating... that I am seriously looking for a life-long partner... every single one I have gotten together with has NOT been looking for the same thing even though they "claim" that they are when we talk and first meet. I also see many of the same men still on there, 8 years later. I don't believe any of the dating sites are a place to meet a man who is truly wanting a life long partnership with ONE woman. I believe that some of us women who are on them do want that... but, after my 100% bad experiences with every man I have met on a dating site, I have become very cynical towards men I'm afraid. And I wasn't that way before. I've gotten to the place now where I don't know if I could ever trust what a man told me again. I don't see that these sites are good for anyone, and are simply undermining the integrity of humans. I'm sure there are some honest men in this world, even at my age (58), but I don't think they exist on the dating sites... and they have sure turned me into almost a "man hater"... which I NEVER understood why some women were that way before. Now I understand... You get lied to and used enough times by enough men, and it becomes nearly impossible to feel that you can trust anyone.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - can't unsubscribe 
- Match.com - charging me when I closed my account
- Match.com - terminated
- Match.com - match canada - throttling incoming and outgoing messages
- Match.com - you gotta be kidding... you do not post new just over and over!
- Match.com - stealing my money