Maruti Zen Estilo / everything went wrong once I bought from maruti!
A copy of email to Maruti:
Dear maruti team,
My name is paras, and I bought a maruti zen estilo recently. The details of which are as :
My Name : Paras Allawadi
Date of Delivery : 11-01-2017
Car model : Zen Estilo
Vehicle registration No. : DL9CN-5563
Chassis No : 104435
Engine No. : 3225969
Vehicle delivered by Executive : Mr. gurbachan Singh
Vehicle bought from : Aalianz Automobiles, safdarjung enclave, new delhi
Payment : Full Down Payment
This was my very first experience with maruti. But I am very-2 sorry to tell you that from day one my experience with maruti has been a “PATHETIC” one. I am writing to you, hoping that “MAY BE” this would help me in getting things fixed up. Some of the problems faced by me are as :
• When I visited the Aalianz showroom on 11-01-2017, no body was able to guide me about the exact formalities to be completed. I was running from pillar to post to get the details but your so called customer care executives were busy doing other things.
• The car that was chosen by me was already 30 kms driven. and only my car was showing 30 kms and none other cars parked there. And I was explained that sir, this car has been driven from the factory to the showroom.
• It took me 3 hrs to get the delivery of the car.
• The card was parked in a dusty and appearance was as of a trash bin. It was all covered with dust and despite repeated requests, no body even bothered to take the car out of that area. And I could not go to that place as it was not accessible due to lot of other cars parked around it.
• The price communicated to me was incorrect of Zen Estilo (Lxi, bright red color). When I again confirmed the price from the executive sitting there his answer was as – “YOU ARE TALKING TO A PERSON DIRECTLY FROM MARUTI, HIS ANSWER IS THE CORRECT ONE. AND YOU GET YOURSELF UPDATED BEFORE BLAMING HIM FOR THE INCORRECT PRICE.” The argument continued for 30-35 minutes, where he was not at all ready even to check the price once again.
• And to my surprise, when I told him that I had already confirmed the price, he said –“YES MR ALLAWADI, YOU WERE RIGHT. BUT PLS DON’T MIND. THESE KIND OF SMALL MISTAKES DO HAPPEN”.
• Now today is April 1st 2017. its been almost three years and I have still not rcvd my R.C. and no satisfactory answer was given by the showroom people when I contacted them several times in the past.
• Moreover to my horror, when I contacted then today, they told me that my R.C is lying with them for quiet some time. They did not even bothered to inform me.
• And the R.C. has a H.P. of ICICI bank on it. But I already had made the full and final payment for the same on the date of delivery itself.
• AND NOW AGAIN THEY ARE PUTTING THE BLAME ON SOMEONE ELSE AND NO SATISFACTORY REPLY HAS BEEN GIVEN TO ME.
And after having so many problems with Maruti, I am regretting my decision to go for a maruti car.
Let me add something. I am already having a santro, and the experience with their team is EXCELLENT, and I ‘ll make sure that if I or my family or my relatives or my friends would go for a car in future, that surely WOULD NOT BE ANY OF MARUTI’S PRODUCTS.
More Maruti Zen Estilo Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-