Maruti Udyog Limited / maruri nri is a fraud - cheating people through false advertisement!
I am NRI presently settled in Netherlands. Attracted by the advertisement of Maruti for their "Dil Se" NRI program to gift a car in India, I booked a Maruti-800 standard and made the full payment vide online transfer (Ref: EM07020030404521) from my Abn Amro Bank to their Citibank account against quotation No. 6157348. I requested the delivery of the vehicle to my lady relative who stays alone in Delhi, hoping that as per advertisement, Maruti will deliver the car at her residence. But on the delivery day, Maruti dealer Rohan Motors, Sarita Vihar telephoned my lady relative asking her to collect the car from their show room. When she informed that she is not a position to collect the vehicle as the show room is very far away from residence and as per scheme they have to deliver doorstep, they refused to do so. As per them, for normal purchase doorstep delivery is possible. But since it is NRI purchase, they have to complete some formalities. I had sent fax to Maruti protesting the behavior of their dealer without any response from them.
This is another example by a reputed company like Maruti doing cheating and fraud to their customers through false advertisement. Can you do something to stop this fraudulent affair.
More Maruti Udyog Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - suzuki swift
- Maruti Suzuki India / Maruti Udyog - corrosion on my car body
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/-