Maruti Udyog Limited / bad service by maruti

1 India Review updated:

Maruti udyog limited complaints - bad repair service done by maruti authorize service center!
Review all maruti udyog limited complaints
Maruti udyog limited

Bad repair service done by maruti authorize service center!

Complaint rating:
My self dheeraj budhiraja model of my car is maruti 800 ac of dec 2006. I was regularly servicing my vehicle at rana moters at wazir pur at delhi. total milage of my car is 14000 km. few days back, I saw there was a starting problem in my car and I faced lots of problems in the middle of the road. I contacted m/s rana moters in delhi, they told me that it is battery problem then I bought a new battery in warrenty itself by cash but after few days that same problem was occured in the middle of the road then I called up to on road service given by maruti the technition said sir its a battery problem the same words and the same problemas as well as he was asking for the fee for I said car is in warrenty but he said extended warrenty is a schme of charging money from the customer nothing is covered in extended warrenty no one can provide a solution to the custmer now I am frustated and writing this mail with the hope of some solution my car is in extnted warranty but no one is here to listen so please take an action and give me the solution for this problem.

I hope I will get a call from your side

Regards

Dheeraj budhiraja
[protected]
Dheerajbudhiraja@yahoo.co.in
Dheerajbudhiraja1983@gmail.com

Comments

• Ra
      10th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir/Mam,
    I Rajat Arora have Maruti Esteem and getting it serviced regularly. I recently got my car serviced on 9/9/09 from Service Masters - Gt karnal Road with job card no - JC09011999, REGISTRATION NO - DL2CAG 3040 SA NAME - AJIT KUMAR PANDEY. The service person was Mr Ajit Kumar Pandey who don't know what he is saying. I dropped my car arount 10 am and was commited the time of 5:30 pm. I reached there at 5:30 and was told in another 15 min it would be ready. I lastly got my car at 8:30 and was feeling so much frustated. However that was not the end of all, Mr Ajit told me that the wheel cover ( which was to be replaced) is not available. While checking the bill I saw that the charges of wheel cover were there. I asked him what was this, He told me he is not aware. Secondly one of tyre was punctured and I told them initially to get that done. While inspecting I was told the puncture could not happen but in the bill the charges were there. Thirdly, Pollution check was to happen but he told me since there were many cars in the line so that to coulldn't happen. While driving back home i could see the impression of hands on the back mirror, which these people had washed Since I got my car late at 8:30 so I couldn't check my car from inside. Beleive me the roadside people would do better service then this. I think if I am payin you so much amount then I want my car when delivered to be in perfect shape, which didn't happen o 9/9/09. I want you to take strict action on this and I want my car to be in perfect shape again. Looking forward to hear something from you, rajat Arora, 9811666060

• De
      14th of Jan, 2010

Sir,
    Very sorry to write this mail to you. After a long harassment both physically and mentally by your dealer at nagpur as well as by the Area Sales Manager Mr. Goyal along with Mr. Patted the area service manager. Even a wrong feed back of the dealer is relied and a genuine complaint of the customer is ignored. It seems that now days the maruti is runned by the employees or it would be better to say that the employee of Maruti are the owners of the company.
    My car new estilo Lxi Model [ White] Was purchased from ARYA CARS NAGPUR. On 25-11-2009. The car was send to the dealer for first servicing on 30-12-2009.The car was absolutely in fine conditions when given for servicing. When we received the car the condition was totally different. There was noise in the engine, problem in the suspension, the mud flab where not screwed, the RPM of the car was 1080, the tyre pressure was more then required. The accessory mobile charger was broken. It was a complete shock to us. The very next My brother took the vehicle to the dealer to get the things corrected but it was again a mistake fro our side that we took our car to the same dealer again. In the presences of my brother the car being inspected by Six person but they where unable to do needful as there body language clearly stated that they are helpless. My car was for 4 hours in there hand finally my brother loosed her patience brought the car. The very next day we took our vehicle to Shreejee Garage an authorized service provider for maruti and all my cars go to the same gurage for last couple of decades. There it was found that the mounting of the engine where loosened they rectified it. Still there was some problems with the car. The garage person said we rectified what ever is in our hand rest need to be taken by the dealer to safeguard the warranty of the vehicle. Than we gave complaint on 18001800180. where we found that the dealer gave a wrong report that they visited my residence rectified the faults and the car is under observation till 6 jan.2010. which ridiculous. Then Mr. Patted the area service manager called us when I and brother visited your area office Mr.Patted listened to us purposely called Mr. Goyal The area sales manager and both of them stated blaming us why we gave car at Arya we should give it to Seva as it is close by. We are non-technical persons hence cannot blame the delear and when we stopped them from such type of conversation both of them said get out of our office don’t waste our time and don’t disturb the decorum of the office.
    My question is it the standard of Maruti for customer? For last 15 years I am driving a Maruti car hence being a maruti car lover is a crime? Do you think that a customer is idiot to complaint about a new car after months tome?
    Now after repeated follow up we could talk to Mr. Kumar Prashant at Gurgaon. He assured me that my car will be replaced if we are not satisfied but please send the car to Seva to give us one chance. then my car went to Seva on 8 Jan 2010 where it was found that suspension nuts where loosened, the RPM was 1080, The tyre pressure was more. They did what they felt was ok. Now on trial we found that the problem was solved upto 60 % only. Still there is a noise in the rear side of the car, there are jerks. On complaining about the same Mr. Patted is saying take your car we have done everything needed.
    This is very ridiculous. Now Mr.Patted is safeguarding the dealer and himself hence all the service engineers are saying what Mr.Patted says. Even Mr. Hussain from Automotive visited my place with Mr. Warkis but of no use.
    My question why where the mounting of my car was loosened? Why the suspension nuts where loosened? Why the RPM was 1080? Is it write to open the machinery part without any reason or without the knowledge of the owner? Who purchased the car for me? I or the dealer? Is it the true value for my money spend? Why Mr. Prashant is backing the commitment of replacement?
    I am not satisfied with the service and feedback given to me. My last and final mail to you sir. It is you to decide customer first or your employee and delear? If you are wright please satisfy us by doing the needful or by replacing my car and penaltying the dealer.
    Please revert with solution in next 48 hours or else consumer court would be my last hope to get the justice for my grievances.
    With regards
    Ms. Deepali Agrawal

• Dr
      9th of Mar, 2010

My self Dr.Sanjay Kumar Verma, Model of my car is Maruti Sweft Dezire vdi of oct 2008. I was regularly servicing my (First three free service)vehicle at maruti authorised service station of Fair deal sahibabad at UP, and later rest service from MNS GT Karnal road Delhi.Total milage of my car is 29000 Km. i saw there was a starting problem in my car and this i had told it to MNS tehnition at the time of service two times, but they did nothing at that time.Later i again contacted MARUTI SERVICE MASTERS GT KARNAL ROAD in Delhi, they told me that it is battery problem then i bought a new battery in warrenty itself by cash but thereafter i faced the same problem.Again I Contect maruti service master's technition, again they said, sir its a battery problem the same words and the same problem. NO one can provide a solution to the custmer now i am frustated and writing this mail with the hope of some solution my car is in extnted warranty but no one is here to listen so please take an action and give me the solution for this problem.

I hope i will get a call from your side

Regards

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Verma
    MOB-9891926160
    10556, Baghi peer ji
    near pratap nagar
    metro station DELHI-6

• Dr
      18th of Mar, 2010

I agree with all these complaints of maruti authorised service station.

Dr Sanjay Verma.
    9891926160

• Ba
      4th of Aug, 2010

We were proud to be a member of the maruti family for past fifteen years.My car met with an accident on 31st July.I have left my car to the above mentioned dealer for repair.I regret to say that the spare parts are not available with the dealer for Swift which is the best car of the year.This made me dsperate . Pls take immediate action to deliver the car at the earliest.
    saravanan