Maruti Auto Card / non-receipt of maruti auto card!

1 India Review updated:

I have applied for a Maruti Auto Card during purchase of my new Alto Car on June, 2007. Though all the documents have been submitted, I have received a letter from CITIBANK ref no Nil dated 02.07.2007 that they are unable to approve my application for Auto card. Surprisingly, no specific reasons for non-approval have been mentioned. I have requested the Auto card representative to clarify me the real facts, but they have turned to deaf ear. I think it is just a false commitment by Maruti to it's most of the car owners, but actually no Auto cards are issued and canceled without any valid reasons.

Comments

Sh
  6th of Nov, 2007

I don't know the date of statement for this card and don't know its benefits and losses and nobody is there to help on this. I want to close this card.

Us
  22nd of Nov, 2007

Harassment of existing card holders.

I would appreciate it if the callers pressed for accepting a card that is not required or not to my liking. Such aggression only leads to us being stressed out at work and also demands to part with a lot or personal information. If such calls repeat, I will close the card!

Ye
  6th of Dec, 2007

I got the Maruti Auto card on Puechase of Swift the after a few mont.
I was offered Maruti Good Health GHNOV 07 with reference Number of 10240841 , 10240842 , 10240843 , 10240844 through my maruti auto card.
I have also paid the money.

I still have not received the Health Insurance certificate and the health Insurance card.

This is very reidiculous. I feel u are cheating people.

Please sent me the Health Insurance certificate and the health Insurance card. at the earliest.

Ku
  3rd of Jan, 2008
Maruti Auto Card - card not recieved

i recieved the secret no. PIN for citi bank maruti auto card. but did not recieve the card. don't know where to complain. the phone numbers of citi bank to be contacted in case the card is not recieved are not responding. what to do and whom to contact???

An
  12th of Jan, 2008

Dear Sir,

My card number is 5546 1978 9519 8004, and my name is Anirban Das Gupta. I have change my residencial address, 10 months back. My Current address is , C - 423 pocket-P3, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh and my mobile number is 9871909545.

Please send my bills and any related paper to my current address or in my email address.
Thanking You

Anirban Das gupta

Av
  14th of Jan, 2008

I purchased new Wagon R from M/s. Automotive Mfg. Pvt. Ltd. on 31st July 2007 at Aurangabad. On the same day my dealer requested to fill the application form for the AUTOCARD & did it. After a period of two months I received nothing, Hence I called up the helpdesk. To my surprise I came to know that my application was withdrawn & that too by me only. Which is not the fact? After having online conversation with the helpdesk person I was told that my application is again set for processing. After a weeks period I again enquired about the status of my card & I have been told that it is under process & the reference number is 07082603444.

Almost six months are over now & No reply received, I had to a talk with the helpdesk again to know why my card is not yet delivered, but I got the same answer that the application is withdrawn by me.

It seems these people are playing with the Maruti car owners for no reason.

I am not able to understand what is happening. I am expecting a higher level of service from an organization like you. You are requested to look into it & find out what’s wrong with the process & help me out of this problem.

Sa
  14th of Jan, 2008

I Have appalied for Citibank Auto Card thru Maruti dealer M/s Automotive Manufacturrers Pvt Ltd on 07.09.2006 when I purchsed new SWIFT car. Till today I have not not received Auto Card.

Ch
  2nd of Dec, 2008

Hi,
My cousin was offered with Maruti good health insurance when he bought his car.

The period mentioned was from DEc 07- Nov 08 and after repeated requests we got the papers today and we have seen that the period is expired on Nov 30 2008.

his daughter was admitted into hospital on october 24th and we are trying to enquire from that day to utilize that policy, but since we didn't received the papers, we could not communicate to them.

Unfortunately she expired on october 28th.
Please guide us whether we can utilize this and what is the procedure for approaching.

Thanks