Maruti Auto Card / non-receipt of maruti auto card!
I have applied for a Maruti Auto Card during purchase of my new Alto Car on June, 2007. Though all the documents have been submitted, I have received a letter from CITIBANK ref no Nil dated 02.07.2007 that they are unable to approve my application for Auto card. Surprisingly, no specific reasons for non-approval have been mentioned. I have requested the Auto card representative to clarify me the real facts, but they have turned to deaf ear. I think it is just a false commitment by Maruti to it's most of the car owners, but actually no Auto cards are issued and canceled without any valid reasons.
More Maruti Auto Card Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi