Maruti Auto Card / cheated by maruti auto card

1 India Review updated:

I received call few days back saying I am pre-approved customer to entitle the Maruti Auto Card and after explaining the benefits of this card I thought to go for it and customer representative (I didn't note down the name but the call was from Gurgaon) took all the confidential information and said I will be receiving card in next 15 days. Instead I received an email saying we are regret to inform you that you haven't been approved for this card!!! I feel cheated as customer representative is saying its pre-approved and later on I get an email its not approved!!! Did anyone also came across such incidence? Shall I go ahead and take appropriate legal action to prevent confidential information which I have provided to them? Any input will be appreciated.

Comments

15th of Jun, 2007

• Yo
      30th of Jul, 2008

yes. i did also face such type of incidance where i was expecting a card and got letter from Citibank stating that "we are regret to inform you that you haven't been approved for this card!!! " in my case i was having good relation with citibank in terms of personal loan.I had rejected there CC offer before many time as they were normal as any other card. but as this was useful with my Maruti car i was looking for it. I thing this is cheating from Maruti as it is maruti service and they are doing lots of advertising of "Maruti Autocard" to attracts customer. When i called up Maruti they said they are nothing to do with Auto card as it is solely depend on Citibank...This is Cheating from Maruti and Citibank...