Marlboro / marlboro blue 72’s

This is ridiculous. Why are you getting rid of the blue 72s marlboro?! Huh?! The new blacks are not the same thing or even close they're disgusting!! The last gas station I seen with blues told me she doesn't get it because they have had very little people buy blacks and they have back stock because of it and the blues are being asked for like crazy. Please change your mind don't discontinue the blue 72s this is an outrage! Please!!!

Bl
Dec 21, 2017

Comments

• Gi
      9th of Jan, 2018

I totally agree. I saw the Philip Morris rep the other day and was told to try some of the dollar general for back stock of 72’s if you have one in your region.

• Da
      2nd of Feb, 2018

I have smoked the blue menthol 72s for 12 years and just taking them away is kinda selfish to the consumer without warning or anything. Bring them back I will never smoke another cigarette until my cigg are brought back. Not liking the vape pen but its no worse than smoking a different brand.

6th of Feb, 2018

Agree! The store I buy mine at did give me a heads up a while back that these were being discontinued and replaced with the black 72s, which is ridiculous since they taste nothing alike. Now I’m having to try different kinds to see what I like and it’s rather costly. Tried the Marlboro Ice today and they taste ok, but left a bad after taste.

• La
      18th of Feb, 2018

I agree as well! I’m pretty aggravated about it and I wrote the company even... I have searched online to evenbuy them. I want them back... I been smoking the blacks and I hate them. I want my cig back!!! Nothing is like that 72 blue and never will be!

• So
      20th of Feb, 2018

There is no equal to Marlboro 72 Blue! Why were the discontinued? Store clerks have been told that the blacks are the equal and THEY ARE NOT! Now the store clerks are saying the ice is a compliment, what in the world is Marlboro doing? Why discontinue a cigarette without warning and impose a substitute that is no comparison? The good is that I may quit smoking, but the bad is that I have no desire to. Bring back Marlboro 72 blues with no changes, and stop trying to convince consumers that the blacks are an equal to the blues, because they are in no way comparable!

• Ta
      24th of Apr, 2018

My brother and I both smoked blue 72s for over 10 years. Them pulling the blues with almost no notice was a turning point for me mentally, I tried for about a month to replace my cigarette, avoiding marborolo brands for the slight, but ended up smoking the green 72s anyhow, my brother tried to quit but ended up on the greens as well. He somehow found a couple packs of blues yesterday, hadnt seen them in months. They are a little stale but somehow still better than the greens. I miss my cigarette :(