Marlboro / marlboro blue 72’s

Posted: Dec 21, 2017 by   User
This is ridiculous. Why are you getting rid of the blue 72s marlboro?! Huh?! The new blacks are not the same thing or even close they're disgusting!! The last gas station I seen with blues told me she doesn't get it because they have had very little people buy blacks and they have back stock because of it and the blues are being asked for like crazy. Please change your mind don't discontinue the blue 72s this is an outrage! Please!!!
Complaint comments Comments (4)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Tobacco Products

Comments

A  9th of Jan, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I totally agree. I saw the Philip Morris rep the other day and was told to try some of the dollar general for back stock of 72’s if you have one in your region.
A  2nd of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I have smoked the blue menthol 72s for 12 years and just taking them away is kinda selfish to the consumer without warning or anything. Bring them back I will never smoke another cigarette until my cigg are brought back. Not liking the vape pen but its no worse than smoking a different brand.
A  6th of Feb, 2018 by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
Agree! The store I buy mine at did give me a heads up a while back that these were being discontinued and replaced with the black 72s, which is ridiculous since they taste nothing alike. Now I’m having to try different kinds to see what I like and it’s rather costly. Tried the Marlboro Ice today and they taste ok, but left a bad after taste.
A  14 hrs 11 mins ago by  User  Agree Disagree 0 Votes
I agree as well! I’m pretty aggravated about it and I wrote the company even... I have searched online to evenbuy them. I want them back... I been smoking the blacks and I hate them. I want my cig back!!! Nothing is like that 72 blue and never will be!

Pl Please check text spelling before submitting a comment
Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree