Maple Call Inc / long distance calls
I have been for longtime a client of necc telecom. I was using their long distances services. I found out by chance, only a few days ago, that necc telecom has been bough by maple call. I called maple call and asked about their rates and services. They said that the necc telecom rates are kept at the same level. I received yesterday (january 30, 2019) an invoice for 2 months in the amount of $107.13. I have a previous bad experience with necc since they billed me for calls I have never used. I understand that the invoice is for 2 months. However I never paid so much. There are other fees in the amount of $18.16, that I have never paid before. The invoice states that it has to be paid until february 2, 2019 otherwise late charges may apply. I am trying since yesterday to contact them. It seems almost impossible, I am currently the 49th in line every time I am calling them. Right now I am awaiting for 45minutes and I am the customer 1 (from 49 at the beginning). The customer service representative answered me said hello and hang up on me. It looks that is almost impossible to talk to them. I tried to locate them on the internet but I cannot find any site. It looks that it is a phantom company.
I have the account number [protected], and the invoice number [protected] (cannot attached since pdf not accepted as format). I cannot see in their invoice their gst number, usually all the invoices have. I would like to know what my recourse against them is. It looks that I have no other choice then to pay without asking questions, otherwise I will be penalized with late fees. Another question, how I will unsubscribe from them. There is only a po address.
Thank you in advance for your help
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Haddad's Response, Jan 31, 2019
I have canceled my service with NECC two years ago and I got an invoice from Maple Call. for $8.45. It seems that Maple Call bought NECC. What is this? Is this a spam? How to get rid of this? Are these invoices can affect our credit history if not paid?
More Maple Call Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Maple Call Inc - toronto, ontario, m5w5m5 
- Maple Call / NECC telecom - phone bill 
- Maple Call Inc. - unknown company billing 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - invoice for services not provided nor signed up with 
- [Resolved] Maple Call Inc. - long distance call services 
- Maple Call - I received an invoice/bill 89032839 from this company I never heard had any agreement or business and
- Maple Call Inc - invoice for long distance service that was cancelled in march 2018 and not used since.
- Maple Call Inc. - long distance charges.
- Maple Call Inc. - charges about non existing long distance account
- Maple Call - long distance