Mapco Express / Mapcomart.com / I am writing to complain about the mapco mart #3159 on brooks rd., memphis, tn

1 Memphis, TN, United States Review updated:

I go into this store at least once or twice a week and spend a MINIMUM of $30, especially on Fridays. On one of the visits a very nonchalant young lady gave me two drummie pieces and charged me full price which I didn't notice until I got home because I was "rushed". On another occasion, I was "shorted" two wings on a 20-piece order in which three of them were full of feathers. This last time, which was 6/8/2018, I ordered 8 hot wings and 2 barbecue flavored wings and the lady behind the counter told me "you have to get 10 pieces minimum" -- I repeated what I said and she said "oh"... I also told her I would appreciate it if she didn't give me the wing on top with the feathers on it. She proceeded to bag my order and to put the tray back in the display window and said "you see it's still in there I didn't give it to you." I was appalled. When I got home I was shorted 2 drummies again, even after the math lesson we had prior. I started calling the store that evening all the way until the next afternoon and got only a busy signal. Later on that evening I got through and spoke with a manager who explained to me they were having phone issues, apologized, then took my name and asked me to see the food manager the next week (after giving me her schedule0 to tell her what happened. Not only did I go up there 2 days, I called and was told a totally different work schedule for her which is during my work hours. I feel like I am being taken full advantage of and given the "run-around" because those "shorts" add up each time and I will NOT continue to be subjected to the rude and trifling behavior at MY expense. My resolve would be for you to be fair and do what YOU think is right.

Thank you for this platform to voice my experience.
La M. Banks