Mango Airlines / FlyMango / flight leaving early after I checked in
I was booked on the JE249 flight to Durban at 9.50 on the 9th of September 2017. I'm traveling with my mum, sister and young child. The R21 was closed due to a bad accident and we managed to arrive at boarding gate at 9.35am after checking in. We were rudely turned away by your ground staff due to the plane leaving 5min earlier than planned. This caused a huge inconvenience to me and my family as we had to purchase a ticket online with SAA that only leaves at 13.55pm. We stood in the queue got all the way inside only to be turned away.
Surely it's not mangos policy to leave without clients that have checked in? And to be turned away when arriving at the actual gate was truly inconvenient. I really believe this is unacceptable service and would like a refund on my tickets.
I complained over a week ago but no response.
Tel : [protected]
More Mango Airlines / FlyMango Complaints & Reviews
- Mango Airlines - cancellation of confirmed booking 
- Mango Airlines - bad service and attitude and o response after a month and still waiting 
- Mango Airlines - refuse boarding 
- Mango Airlines - don't book with mango unless your life is perfect and nothing in the world will upset your travels plans
- Mango Airlines - illtreating elderly passengers
- Mango Airlines (FlyMango) - check-in closed early - now I forfeit ticket?
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - confusing payment system resulting in double payment
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no response to simple questions
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - luggage tampered with
- Mango Airlines / FlyMango - no feedback at all