Malaysian Airline / never received refund
A friend helped me to book a round trip ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Taipei using her credit card. On Jul 25, 2010, upon departure from Taipei back to Kuala Lumpur, my friend was with me while checking in waiting for the agent who checked me in to ask for her credit card to prove her purchase of ticket. But the agent did not request for any proof of credit card. Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur, I was held by the malaysian airline agents and insisting me to show them a photocopy of my friend's credit card or pay for a new return ticket. On the e ticket, it says :"For security reasons, the following are required upon check-in or ticket reissuance,
failure to produce these documents may result in denied boarding:
1. Photocopy or actual credit card used for the online purchase(s).
2. Photocopy or original photo ID of the credit card holder." Not AFTER you board the plane and actually arrived at your destination.
So I was forced to pay for a new return ticket. The following day, the MAS agent contacted me and asked that I send a photocopy of my friend's credit card so that he can refund my newly paid ticket. An issue was initiated on the 13th of August 2010, I was told that the it would take a maximum of 3 months for the refund to revert back to my credit card. It's been 4 months now and I've not received a cent from MAS. Now the agent is asking me to provide them with my credit card number again so that they can confirm that they actually processed the right credit card. I just want my refund back, how hard is that?
More Malaysian Airline Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - terrible service attitude
- Malaysia Airlines - thieves in malaysian airlines
- Malaysia Airlines - going in circle 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost baggage 
- Malaysia Airlines - ipad left on plane flight mh0089 nov 16, 2018 landed at kuala lumpur