Malaysia Airlines / misinformation
I had called malaysian airlines, regarding my parents flight, on friday, 14th aug to enquire regarding rescheduling or cancelling the flights.
I was given information regarding rescheduling penalty and I was also told that there will be a 30% cancelation fee in case I decide to cancel the tickets.
Based on the information I decided to cancel the tickets and have booked tickets for other airlines as per my convenience.
However, when I called back to cancel tickets on 16th aug, I was told that I am not allowed to cancel.
I had to do a lot of calculations to decide the cheaper mode of transport and now if the tickets are not cancelled I will lose a lot of money.
I cannot be made to lose money as I acted on the information provided to me.
My family has been using malaysian airlines for some time now and I would be utterly disappointed if I am made to suffer for the ineptness of misinformed staff. I have been contacted by the concerned staff since then who has apologised for the mistake but her supervisors have shown no attempts to help me.
Utterly disappointed with the way I have been treated.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - terrible service attitude
- Malaysia Airlines - thieves in malaysian airlines
- Malaysia Airlines - going in circle 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost baggage 
- Malaysia Airlines - ipad left on plane flight mh0089 nov 16, 2018 landed at kuala lumpur