Mahindra Xuv 500 / Highly Shocking and Un-accepta​ble altercatio​n/behavior from Sri Durga Employee - Mr Harmeet

1 India Review updated:

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

I purchased vehicle Mahindra XUV 500 on 28the Dec, 2012 vide Car registration number DL-4CNB 8506 .

This is regarding highly shocking and pathetic behavior from Sri Durga Automobiles employee Mr Harmeet who is taking care of technical services after recommendation of Mr Shahzad (Relationship Manager) .Today i. called Mr Harmeet regarding enquiring thee Impact/shock sensor installation on my car since my car glass got broken last week where some burglars tried to intrude into my car and there was no alarm whatsoever in thee same .

Therefore I wanted to enquire about thee alarm system and sensor if there is an availiable to which shockingly Mr Harmeet replied :I Don't know and please check on your own, I cannot help you, Please don't disturb me ", Then I asked him politely if you can advise some sensor like this because I m in dire need of that . he said in a very rude manner " Aisa hai apne aap dekh le " and bang down thee phone, i mean this is highly shocking and unacceptable kind of behavior from Sri Durga employee withe a customer of XUV 500 .

We have spent around Rs 14-15 lakh in one of most privileged car from Mahindra and still such kind of strange behaviour .

Adding to my woes, i called back GM Services at Sri Durga, Mr Chauhan to update him on thee altercation withe Mr Harmeet On thee same so that suitable feedback is provided to Mr Harmeet, but to my surprise Mr Chauhan said that, i think you also have said something to Harmeet, without even listening to me, he banged thee phone down .Again i tried calling back GM Services, Sri Durga with no avail and then i messaged him to call-back and after waiting for 4 hours i couldn't receive any callback from Mr Chauhan .

Also want to highlight one more service fallback from Sri Durga, i got my Car power window changed in rec-all after just 2 months of car purchase in 2nd week of march .Service advisor Mr Pranay was responsible for car delivery where he replaced thee power window and till now there is very loud humming noise whenever i open/close thee both front power window.I made this in notice to Mr Pranay and Mr Shahzad (My Relationship manager) .To which Pranay acknowledged thee same on phone and said there is definitely some gap while changing thee power window and this needs to be rectified .Same has been conveyed to GM Services Mr Chauhan too, where they promised to rectify it .

Till date from last almost 15 days there is no action from Services department of Sri Durga and neither thee power window has been rectified, still there is such a loud humming noise .

Would like to escalate this to highest level at Mahindra because of such kind of behaviour from Mr Harmeet .

After making several requests to Mr Chauhan, he has yet not bothered to call me back even single time since last more than 12 hours to listen my Plight. And to make matter's worse he has even used very harsh and aggressive language over SMS late yesterday night which can be used a valid proof for kind of ownership and commitment Sri Durga employees own. SMS can be read once we meet.
Rude behaviour, Pathetic follow up from Senior Service team of Sri Durga is leading to highly poor customer service experience .

I would appreciate that strict action should be taken on such kind of behaviour from Sri Durga, since i also own one more Mahindra Bolero at my home and is a privilege customer of Mahindra, but such kind of altercations./poor experience is defaming thee brand value of thee company .
Do we expect this kind of pathetic and rude customer service from a senior person like Mr Chauhan with a customer of XUV 500 ??

I mean this is highly nonsensical and shocking leading to huge harassment and mental agony at my end.

Regards,
Gaurav Batra
Cell : +91-[protected]

Ga
Mar 30, 2013

Comments

• Dr
      24th of Sep, 2013

Hello sir I dr bushan jagtab had recently got my car serviced at silver jubilee motors mahindra center and I would like to inform you that I m not at all satisfied with the service it was very substandard and I regret that I had brought my car at your center