MagicJack.com / unauthorized charges

I ordered the majic jack phone jack, with the assurance from their advertisement that I would not be charged for thirty days, well that was not the case. I was charged approximately two weeks after placing the order, and I had not received the merchandise yet, because it was lost in the mail to me.

N  8th of Dec, 2009 by
I recently purchased a magicjack and i have not installed it as yet. my complaint is that on oct 28, 2009 my credit card contained 2 charges 1 for $3.29 and 1 for 20.61 these charges i understand but, on nov 28 2009 my credit card reflected another charge of $46.90 I would like to know what this charge is for, since magicjack in supposed to only be for $19.95 per month plus tax. i would like to know what this additional charge was for
N  1st of Mar, 2011 by
I ordered my magic Jack, because I receive assurance that I would not be charge after 30 days. unfortunately, they took the money the same day. Moreover, instead of 1 magic Jack I ordered two. even though I let them know that mistake I didn't receive my refund yet.
A  2nd of Mar, 2011 by
I ordered magicjack because of the free trial claims they made on the free trial ads : "your account will not be charged for 30-days..." My account was debited three times : (two magicjacks @46.90--twice and another charge for $23.16.) within MINUTES!!
I contacted them at their customer service "chat " line to cancel my order, within two hours of placing my order & had 4 discourses with 4 different customer service people: none of them could find my order in their data base, yet they had it "together enough" to bill me instantly!!! They did however, advise me to wait for the item to arrive, then " return to sender" & just send it back..." Too simple...I want my credit reflected electronically as quickly as my debit!!!
One item arrived at my address yesterday... in some one else' name...this is appearing to be a scam...I called my bank the next day & they said that because it was taken from my debit account & NOT my mastercard I could not dispute it ...so I have to deal with them now.
A  3rd of Dec, 2011 by
I recently had an unauthorized charge for Magicjack. Tried contactingf online Magicjack 24/7 help but no answer after 1 hour
A  3rd of Dec, 2011 by
I recently had an unauthorized charge for Magicjack appear on my credit card statement.
In previous years I had used Magicjack but haven't used it for more than a year
I tried contacting online help which they say is 24-7 and gave up after an hour.
I looked up Magic Jack complaints and all I could find were denials and rebuttals to complaints.
Not an ethical way of doing business.

MagicJack Logo MagicJack