MagicJack / horrible scam!

Magic Jack
Magic jack promises, and never delivers. My phone calls are all broken up, I tried all and I mean ALL of their "so called fixes" they do not work. I demanded another one be sent to me. That one was worse that the first. They got me, and this guy is swimming in money from all of us goofs!!! I spend a total of thirty or so hours "chatting" with person after person and they could not fix my problem. I hate this product and I would not recommend it to anyone with a short fuse because it will frustrate you to no end. I am throwing my away. Anyone want it? Just pay shipping and it is yours!!

D  16th of Jun, 2009 by
First off I would like to defend Magicjack and state for the record this is a truely a great product. Like all new things there are minor bugs and flaws with its setup and use. They have since cleared most of them up and has an upgrade to their product which again corrects flaws. I have been using this product now for 1 yr and saved over 500.00 by eliminating my cable company phone (39.95 monthly plus tax) As far as customer service phone number - when my magicjack arrived it had a phone number and after a couple of calls I spoke to a customer service rep and cleared up my billing issue - same as everyone else you get billed quickly not like the 30 day free test drive and then they will bill you. This was corrected within 7 business days. I would also state for the record that you need a good internet connection - dial up and low end dsl will work but very poorly. Cable or Fios (verizon) is ideal. Plug and play - I also got my area code. So for all you people out there who think this is a horrible product i beg to differ. I am a computer network technician by trade and have fully beat this product very hard in testing and really did not have to tweak it at all. Just remeber that your connection is the key element and if its slow so will everything you do will follow that speed including your Magicjack.

MagicJack Logo MagicJack