Macy's / unauthorized use of credit card/identity theft
7-22-16 while reading my email I noticed that my Plenti points were fluctuating. I called Macy's American Express Credit Card and was informed that charges were made on July 16, 2016 for $122.91, July 18, 2016 for $308.35 and July 19, 2016 for $304.08 while $250.00 was pending as of July 22, 2016.
Please be informed that these charges were made without my authorization and without my knowledge.
The last purchase I made with this credit card for a total of $292.3 was on April 7, 2016 and was paid in full on May 18, 2016.
More Macy's Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macys - beware 
- Macy's In Hampton Bays - very rude manager! 
- Macy's - macy's, violation of labor laws, $ unpaid overtime, undue influence 
- Macy's - ridiculous on-line bill pay 
- Macys - unethical behavior