Macys / bogus "finance charge"
I received a bill from Macy's that included a $2.64 finance charge, although I had made the earliest purchase shown on the bill only three weeks ago. I called them and they said that this was a "provisional" finance charge, and I could subtract it from my payment although it was included in the amount shown as the balance due. Many if not most consumers would pay the balance due without realizing this charge was added. This is a straight up RIPOFF by Macys!
More Macys Complaints & Reviews
- Macy's Credit Card - credit card fraud 
- Macy's Department Stores - forcing employees to quit vs. pay unemployment 
- Macy's - belgique cookware "don't get burned" 
- Macys - poor place to work 
- Macy's - employee harassment 
- Macy's - bedding
- Macy's - Not coming
- Macy's - 2 towels
- Macy's - apparel
- Macy's - credit card