Maaco Santee, CA / Awful work

Santee, CA, United States Review updated:

I don't want to go into details- would take too much space- but the bottom line is that my car was returned to me with spatter all over the front, tape painted on in places, and in the wrong, and very ugly color!

The owner treated me like I was a fool and was very rude. I am now taking him to small claims court. I paid for the highest level service, and didn't deal on price. I deserve better- and you do too. Don't go there. At Maaco i experienced the worst quality work, and the worst quality customer service in my my 40+ years of driving and having cars serviced.

Comments

• Ca
      1st of Sep, 2010

Just to let everything know, the MAACO in Santee, CA, is no longer operated by the same owner. It is under new management.

• Jj
      29th of Sep, 2010

We will see if the quality is any better. I'm awaiting for my bumper to be finished. It was suppose to be finished today, but when I called Maaco today (yes, I had to call them-Maaco did not call me) John(from Maaco) said that my car had a crack in the bumper after removing all of the paint. Apparently, they don't realize that pictures don't tell lies... Yes, I have pictures. ALWAYS take pictures before you leave. Not to mention the fact that John just went ahead and repaired the bumper without calling me first. AND... The $129.00 bait and switch for a bumper paint job, doesn't include the prep work (additional $30), the hazard waste disposal of bumper paint (additional $30)! I'm crossing my fingers that the paint job will be applied correctly and no other damage that results to small claims court.

17th of Oct, 2010

So jjw007, were you satisfied with the work? If not, please bring it back and we will do whatever is necessary to correct it - as we are committed to customer satisfaction.