Maaco / Overcharged
Maaco is offering a paint-the-bumper special here in the Northwest, any bumper painted for $99 as advertised extensively in the papers and TV. I went to our local Maaco here in Vancouver, WA and said I wanted to take advantage of their special and have the scratch on my 2005 Dodge Neon bumper painted for $99. The manager, John, told me he would have to charge me another $60 to R&R the bumper plus tax and other charges. I told him I understood the tax part but insisted on the advertised $99 deal.
John got testy, told me he had been painting bumpers for 30 years and there's no way he could honor their $99 deal. I appealed to Maaco Corporate who did not even bother to respond.
cc: AG (local & Maaco corporates), BBB (both states), multiple consumer complaint sites like this one and other consumer complaint resources as they come to mind.
More Maaco Complaints & Reviews
- Maaco - paint job is ###ed up 
- Maaco - Lies and poor workmanship 
- Maaco - They painted my car the wrong color 
- Maaco - nightmare paint job 
- Maaco - It's a bad, bad corporation 
- Maaco Franchise - management / harassment / bullying
- Maaco Franchise - body shop, vehicle/auto
- Maaco in Cocoa Florida - Auto body repair work
- Maaco - Poor service
- Maaco Auto Body - Paint and preparations