Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International / I buy nova 3 from hidd lulu in bahrain, but I didn't got the gift.

1 East riffa, Bahrain

Hai sir,
I am Senkumar
I buy one huwei nova 3 from Hidd Lulu mall in Bahrain, on 31st December 2018. But I did not get the gifts from Hidd Lulu.
30th December I check the price of nova3 in riffa Lulu mall. but there was a gift box including Bluetooth headset and something. I search for black phone. But there is only purple color phone. So I didn't buy from riffa Lulu. And went for Hidd Lulu on 31st. But there also no black phone. Any way I buy from there.
But I didn't got gift box.
I asked the sales man about that gift, but he told the distributor taken back the gifts. So no gift Bluetooth headphones.
I felt very bad. Because everywhere they are giving that gifts.. Every Lulu branch that gift was there. Because of that gift I planned to buy nova 3. Other ways I will go for Samsung phone.
I want replay from you.
Because every where there was gift last month. I search all the branch of Lulu in bahrain. Every where Bluetooth headphones and some other thing are there. But that one I didnt got from Hidd Lulu, bahrain
So please replay.
I am expecting your call.
My contact no. [protected]