Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group Internationalemployee insulted and almost injured my family and i

This is an offical complaint that i am raising to head office untill i recieve a response from the LuLu company. Today at your hypermarket store in Jubail city, my husband and I were insulted by a member of your staff. It was about to be prayer time so my husband and I were leaving. And as we were leaving a member of your staff was about to close the shutter. When he saw us he didnt stop shutting so that we leave instead me and my husband and daughter were inches away from being hit and he shut the shutter almost over our heads even though my husband told him to pause so we leave. So we ended up being that i was inside and my husband was outside. Almost injured in the head. After my husband went to him and asked him why he done that. He was extremely rude and said to "get out" and he refused to give us he's name. He also told us to "shut up". He also told my husband no why "should i stop the shutter?" Please take into consideration that all this time he had his hand on the switch of the shutter. Is this the type of employees you hire to treat your customers? I am a British doctor and my husband is a British engineer. So if this shutter touched our head i would have sued this company with medical and cctv video evidence. This is not how anybody should be treated. When he refused to provide his name. And he removed his name badge. I took a picture of him. Please see below.

Lulu Hypermarket / LuLu Group International