Lufthansa / the customer service seems pretty pathetic

United States Review updated:

I travelled back from Philadelphia to Bangalore via Frankfurt on 28th aug 2011. Part of my baggage checked in at Philadelphia and excess baggage fee paid for, was not delivered at Bangalore. a complaint was given at Bangalore airport (BLRLH13443) and the airline staff was made to weigh the baggage and proved to them that baggage weiging 14 kgs was not delivered.The airline staff took more than two hours even to respond and take down the complaint.

Even after almost 3 months and many remiders, no concrete action has been taken by the airline to trace and return the baggage. Nor has the airline compensated for the loss. I had even lodged a complaint online and had not even got any acknowledgement, leave alone any respone. The customer service seems pretty pathetic. What should i do to get back my baggage / get compensation. Whom should i escalate this in Lufthansa. Are there any agency to whom i should take up the issue against Lufthansa.

Tr

Comments

4th of Jan, 2012

same is with me, I travelled back from copenhagen to pune via Frankfurt on 30th Dec 2011. Part of my baggage checked in at copenhagen, was not delivered at pune. a complaint was given at pune airport (PNQLH10718).
    It already 5 days waiting for my baggage or any satisfactory respose from them.. too pathetic services, will recommend not to fly with this airlines..

• Na