Lowes / we are obviously disturbing the associates!
Was at the store Sat. March 1, 2008 to pick out products for downstair bathroom. The associate showed me a nice double vanity that was on clearance, which we loved the color. Went back on Sunday morning to purchase everything. First we had to wait for an associate, who watched us for a time before she approached us. I began showing her all the products we were purchasing (around $1500) but when we came to the vanity top that I was shown the night before she told me they sold the last one a month ago. Now who do we believe? Her or the associate that pointed out this bowl to us the night before? She then had to get someone else. It took this man about 5-7 minutes to get to the area then he just looked at us as if we were disturbing him just as the first lady had acted towards us. He told us he didn't have that double bowl and completely walked away from us. We left the store. Maybe Lowes should put their people on commission and see how much more product is moved!
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - refusal to repair terrible installation of new roof
- Lowe's - avoid lowe's installations
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - unethical behaviour
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - cooktop electric 30 inch with downdraft
- Lowes - lack of employees/ new ceo incompetence