Lowes / very, very slow service

1 Southaven,Ms. 38671Southaven, MS, United States Review updated:

On 7-18-09 I bought a few clearance items at your store in southaven ms. . The cashier had to call someone to do an over ride it took them over 30 mins. To get someone to the regester. The cashier called at least five times to get someone to come to the garden center register, and when a manger finally came I told him about having to wait 30 mins. And got no response, is this your policy of dealing with your coustomers if so this is very unaccepabale. I have been a very loyal coustmer for years but I can take my busness back to home depot, I am remodeling my house and I buy alot of my supplies from your company.
I have always been pleased with the service I have recieved with your company until now. I also work with the public and I know it takes only one bad experience to loose a coustomer.

Ms

Comments

Mr
  10th of Jun, 2011

This is not the cashiers or the managers fault, over a certain amount the cashier must get approval or a price change. In order to prevent us from marking things down to very low prices for friends, family etc. It is not only frustrating for the customer but us too. Do you think we want you huffing and puffing and staring us down like we can speed up what our managers are doing? I personally have been screamed at by customers over waiting on overrides and have to smile and thank them for being a pain in my backside for half an hour!