Lowe's / poor service at store 1653 elkin, north carolina

US Review updated:

On the 10/29/2016 I went to the store at Elkin, North Carolina to buy vinyl Venetian Blinds "168424 csn 27-64". I needed three but they only had one of the items. I paid in advance for three blinds with the understanding the other two would be transferred from the Wilkesboro, North Carolina store the next Monday, since that store had them in stock. I waited until the next Wednesday before calling to give them ample time to have them ready to fill my order. I had to call more than once to get a "live person" to answer on that Wednesday. They found the order but hadn't processed it yet. Today, after 7 days waiting I called three times before any one would answer and then after checking they still hadn't transferred the two blinds from Wilkesboro, North Carolina Store, which is just a few miles away and stated they hadn't yet been requested to be sent!

Da
Nov 05, 2016

Comments

•   Nov 05, 2016

When you MTR from another store, it takes time. The other store has to release the items. The request can be sent, but there is no guarantee the other store will respond. If the store is only a few miles from the one you want delivered to, just get in the car and go there.