Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers / online order from lowe's

1 Houston, TX, United States

Email sent to customercare @ lowes.com which they never respond to.

Ordered my bathroom vanity in NOVEMBER.

You took my $ immediately.

Said it would ship to store on 12-9-17

Received email on 11-26-17 saying it would be delayed and would ship on 12-11-17.

I called the Copperfield store on 12-11-17 and spoke to the manager Paul. He promised to look into it and call me back the next morning. He did and told me looked like the order was 'committed' but nothing else had happened. He also said I could pick another and he could take off 100.00. I told him I would speak to my husband and let him know. I called back on 12-13-17 @ 7:17am and left a message with the operator. Have not heard a peep back. Have also not heard back from your automated emails about when if ever I might receive my bathroom vanity.

I called your 'customer service' number and after being on hold for over 30 minutes finally spoke with Cynthia. I expressed that I was not happy and her response was 'YOU have to understand it is the holidays' (Are you kidding me she answers your phone??) Um. No. YOU have to understand I lost my home to Harvey, I am rebuilding it and you took my $ and promised a date and it is WEEKS later and I still have NOTHING to show for it. She told me it looks like it shipped yesterday and put me on hold (again) to find out if it shipped to the warehouse or to the store. After a while she came back on and said it shipped to the store and gave me a tracking # VE005034.

Oh yeah. I also emailed y'all back on December 11th and got ZERO response...Imagine that?

Inline image

I am guessing no one will read this either so I will print off my documentation and send it to corporate, the BBB and the attorney general.

I am very, VERY dissatisfied that I had to chase down my order to get info. My time is valuable too. I feel that I was taken advantage of because I basically had no alternative since I had already had my money taken for the product so all I could do is wait. Because I am in Houston we don't matter because we all NEED these things desperately so you do not care because there are so many of us giving you $ hand over foot to fix our destroyed homes. I will be sharing my experience on social media, BBB and the attorney general. Shame on you. You could have done better, much better but instead chose to screw the people have shopped there for over 20 years.

Here is a fun fact: The app Nextdoor that we are all using in our neighborhood to warn each other about contractors and vendors that are screwing us in our hurricane destroyed homes made it very easy to share my progress (or lack of) with you people.