Lowe's Home Improvement / very poor attitude

Lowe's Home Improvement
I was shopping in Lowe's recently and had a question about the different credit cards they offer so I headed up to the service desk. First of all the cashier/salesperson(Marie) was on the phone(flirting) and ignored that i was there. She quickly hung up as she noticed me getting frustrated. She acted like she was on the phone with a customer but I clearly heard her flirting with whomever. She was very rude with me as im guessing i interrupted her conversation. She hurriedly explained the few diff. cards to me but seemed to not want to help me at all. She seemed as if she just didnt want to be there. Maybe she was just having a bad day but I'm a customer and she has a job to do serving me. I listened, took the pamplets and headed out the door. Since she was so rude and unprofessional with me I just decided to not ever get a credit card through Lowe's . Just thought some of you may wantto know NOT TO SHOP AT THE FOLEY LOWE'S!!! VERY BAD SERVICE AND RUDE EMPLOYEES. (NOT ALL BUT MOST)

A  4th of Feb, 2010 by
The reason why they all have poor attuitides is because of how they are treated by Lowe's. Lowe's does NOT care about their employee's at all!!

Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers Logo Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers
P.O. Box 1111