Lowe's / they're charging deposit but won't return it
Lowes is charging for water bottles $13.99, if you return a bottle it is $6.99.I got rid of my water cooler and brought my empty bottles back and was told that they are worth nothing. They said it is not a deposit but a promotion. I paid $7.00 for those bottles and I don't care what they call it they need to return my money or give me store credit. I call it stealing.
Then to and insult to injury the customer service representative said I did not know what I was talking about because he owned a package store for many years and there is no deposits on water in Ct. My family also had owned a package store for years and if we charged a fee for a bottle we would have to return it.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - warranty on a refrigerator
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - laminate flooring installation
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - flooring installation
- Lowe's - appliances samsung dishwasher
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - the customer service I received at lowe’s located on shillington road reading, pa.