Comments

Ni
  3rd of Mar, 2009
A sales guy came and i bought four magazines. Afterward, I told him i didn't want the magazines and he said he would cancel them for me that night and call me the next day so i could be sure he did it, and he never called me. I do NOT want these magi zines! You took the money out of my bank account, witch I don't have the money for, and put me in a bad situation. I thought he was an honest guy. The acct. # was 35843 for $247.00. My name is Nicole Love. the magazines were F.F., R. R., Yoga, and O. D. Please give me my money back! You can call me at 801-362-7713. I'd appreciate it if you would call me as soon as possible. Thank you.
Me
  8th of Jun, 2009
Purchased one magazine through FTFT. Never received the magazine I requested-- they substituted for a magazine THEY thought was equivalent (which has nothing to do with the one I originally ordered). I called number on the receipt (which I thankfully still had). I talked to a very nice woman who gave me the information for getting a refund. She said I would need to send proof of payment along with the receipt and that it would take 6-8 weeks to get the refund. I mailed the letter and information that day. Four months later... no refund. I sent another letter... two months later... guess what? No Refund! I am filing a complaint with the FTC... I suggest that everyone do the same.
Bu
  19th of Jun, 2009
I purchased two magazines at a cost of $71.00 on April 11, o9. I haven't recieved any magazine yet. Nice young teenage girl was the salesperson. Anyone that knows how to solve this ripoff, please call me at 1-480-664-9696.
Jo
  19th of Jun, 2009
This is a well known scam, especially around Colorado and other Midwest states. They usually approach you in a parking lot once you come out after shopping. Nice girl perky and so on selling magazines. Those of you posting here think it is gonna get anywhere need to listen up. Call your credit card or bank and dispute the claim. If you paid cash, you could waste your time with a police report. The fact that you are posting your phone number thinking you are going to get a refund is silly. If anything you just gave you phone number for more scammers to call you and try to rip you off.
(480) 664-9696
Name: Pope
Type: Land Line
Provider: Cox Telcom, Inc
Location: Chandler, AZ

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

Socrates
Me
  21st of Jun, 2009
The only thing you are going to "gain" in continuing to try to get your money back is more lost time. I suggest that everyone file a complaint through the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). The website for consumer complaints is: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/ . Click on the image to the right that says "Complaint Assistant". I just filed one a few weeks ago. I suggest that EVERYONE that has dealt with this company to file one, as well. Hopefully the more people that do so, the more attention this fraud will get. It only takes about 5 minutes to do it, so, please help take a stand!
Su
  8th of Oct, 2009
t4he same for me. canceled same day, and 3 months later the check came out of my acct. needless to say overdrafts etc. funny thing is that there was NOTHING on back of check. no endorsement at all. traced part way and went through BANK OF AMERICA. as far as im concerned bank of america is just as responsible for letting a nonendorsed check go through. i now have to open a new acct as i certainly dont trust that they wont use my routing no and whatever else. im on disability and this is really screwing me up. susan

American Cash Awards Logo American Cash Awards