The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Love Technologies, Inc / Ftft / American Cash Awards — fraud / refund issue
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
- Salesperson lied about their identity to achieve the sale
- No one responds until the 3 day refund window is up
- They threaten you with collections once the 3 days is up
Real Company Info:
Love Technologies, Inc
17301 West Colfax Ave., Golden, CO 80401, United States
On November 26th 2008 a young lady came to my door saying she was a relative of my neighbor and selling magazines. I wanted to help out my neighbors relative so I bought a magazine with a check. When I told my neighbor about my deed, she informed me that she didn't know the girl at all. My neighbor had simply given her my name and said I might buy magazines.
I promptly stopped payment on the check and sent an email to the company letting them know what happened. I also used the online form to inform them of the fraud and to tell them to cancel the order.
Today, 5 business days later, I received an email from the a Kristen Hanson ([protected]@americancashawards.com) from American Cash Awards stating that they will take me to collections. She also informed me that I only had 3 days including Saturday to mail my receipt and that it would take 120 days more me to get the refund if I had sent it in that window.
More Love Technologies, Inc / Ftft / American Cash Awards Complaints & Reviews
- American Cash Awards - is it a scam?
- American Cash Awards - fraud and scam
- American Cash Awards - canceled order as per requirements, no refund received
- American Cash Awards / Midwest Circulation - no magazines, no refund
- Winners International/American Cash Awards - phone phishing
- AmericanCashAwards.com - never received magazines
- American Cash Awards - lottery winnings.asking for tax money to be paid off $910.00.
- American Cashe Awards - scam
- American Cash Awards - offer of 3.5 mil w/fee of $3500 & expensive car
- Customerservicesignamericancashawards/Electronic Gaming Monthly - failed to deliver product ordered