Long John Silver's Restaurant / horrible meal was served up by a nasty employee!

Went to new Long John Silver's Restaurant and bought take out meal. Girl taking order was nice, got to window to receive meal and they make us wait, (very few people there). The meal was sitting on counter for several minutes. When we got home, just a five minute ride, opened the box and fries were cold. They were thrown in the bottom with the fish on top. Fish was not cooked and when upon opening slaw container it appeared that someone had already eaten some of it. And that horrible meal was served up by a nasty employee who about threw it out the window at us. Is this anyway to run business? New store too.

A  9th of Mar, 2007 by
I was at long john silvers in Easton Pa. The manager there shawn was disgusting. I saw him pick his nose in front of everyone while dishing orders. And then he was on his cell phone the whole time waiting on people. The people in front of us ordered food and he let them walk right on by gave them a huge meal for free he must have knew them. I dont think that was fair at all. Plus that place was so dirty it was unbelievable GROSS. Food was horrible!!!
N  13th of Mar, 2009 by
we went to long john silvers in Mentor ave Oh.March 7, around 7 PM. we order and seat in side more than 40 minites food was not ready. my Mother in law was hungry and complain why take so long time even though not many customers.. finally food was ready my husband was waiter for that food. but, food was so cold and so salty ans horrible. not only that restaurant was so dirty every where...

Long John Silver's Logo Long John Silver's