Long John Silver's, LLC — employee's
My grandson has worked for your firm in Roanoke, Va for 14 years. He has been treated, and is being treated very shabby. He has been repeatedly bypassed for manager position. Gets meager hours, while others who have come to work far later in length of time, get lots of hours. Some often are smoking, talking, etc...while he is working, yet they get by with it, especially if they are female. One guy was fired several times, once for stealing, and yet was made a manager, and rehired several times, after being fired. My grandson has worked long hours, filled in on days off for others, and is a hard worker. He can do anything needed on the job, cooking, cashiering, anything. I know he is not a lazy person at all. I am quite upset about this. His boss uses all kinds of excuses to him, when he asks why he can't get more hours. I feel this is grossly unfair to him...Norma Campbell([protected]@yahoo.com)
Updated by Norma Campbell, Jan 17, 2017
None as yet. Will do so at a later time.
More Long John Silver's, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silvers - chicken cooked in the same grease as fish and shrimp 
- Long John Silver's - food and service
- Long John Silver's - their overall customer service, especially with coupons
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - long john silver’s restaurant sapulpa, oklahoma
- Long John Silver's - bad food. they would not give me a refund.