Long John Silversreverse discrimination (all black hood)

M Review updated:

Long John Silvers was a nice change from the regular burger/fries, so I usually went on a specific day of the week every week to treat myself. I always use the drive-thru and most times, the restaurant did not have very many patrons at all during the time I was there. This last time, I ordered thru the drive thru, pulled up to the window, and saw about four people in line ordering on the inside.( you can see through the drive thru window). No problem I certainly want nothing more than to be taken care of when it is my turn, and so I was happy to wait, as I hadnt even been acknowledged at the window, to pay for the meal. Well, suddenly three more people walked into the store, and up to the counter to order, and the black woman behind the counter began to take their order. So I am sitting there, not having even paid for my food yet, and seeing other new customers being taken care of first. When that group of people were taken care of, I thought surely, she would come to the window and let me pay for my food... but helllll no, two more black people walked in, and she began to take their order. You see, the problem is this "HATE WHITEY" ATTITUDE FROM BLACKS, that ALL WHITES ARE THE DEVIL, and ANY OPPORTUNITY THEY HAVE, THEY WILL BE HAPPY TO MISTREAT YOU, TO PAY YOU BACK FOR ALL THE DISCRIMINATION YOUR HONKEY ### has caused in their lives, ( even if that was over sixty years ago, ) well, you can just sit your white ### in the drive thru and wait!!! I dont appreciate or respect any special treatment from anyone, I refuse to be treated like that, but when the situation is reversed, just see how these poor downtrodden "victims" of racial bias treat white people. Just so you ALL know, Blacks are racist as hell when youre the white man in an all black neighborhood, trying to get food at an all black restaurant. Its unfortunate that I work in an all black neighborhood, so am stuck having to take ### from these sorry assed- no desire to work- non-motivated blacks that Long John Silvers hires on the cheap around here. Dont be pissed cause I am white, be glad that I at least aint there to rob the place, get something for "Free", or hang around and sell crack on a payphone.

• D
      Nov 23, 2009

SHUT THE ### UP... THEIR IS A DIFFERENT EMPLOYEE ON DRIVE THRU AS THERE IS ON MAIN... JUST BECAUSE U DIDNT RECIEVE YOUR GOD DAMN FISH & MORE WITH THE QUICKNESS DOSENT MEAN THEIR RACIST U ###IN IDIOT... U TRY WORKIN FAST FOOD U RACIST GREASE EATING ###

• N
      Jan 18, 2010

I am appalled at this post! The ignorance that is posted here is ridiculous. It is amazing how one doesn't like when something as minor as being ignored is placed in front of them. Now were they probably being rude...maybe...but the fact of the matter is you assumed the worst right off the bat. You went to calling them all kinds of names as if they couldn't one day occupy the job that you posess. You don't want to deal with how blacks treat you in the area that you work? Bring your ###ing lunch to work.

• M
      Apr 19, 2012

I shouldnt have to bring my lunch, because blacks are careless and unemployable.