Long John Silver's / condition of parking lot
I used the drive-thru at the Belle Vernon, PA location at 806 Rostraver Road on September 21, 2018, and was stunned by the condition of your lot. The path from the north entry of your property to the drive-thru lane was like a gauntlet of dangerous potholes. I know that it's difficult to keep up with road repairs, and I don't think my car was damaged (just my nerves jarred), but the expense of repairing these (see photos) is probably going to be less than the liability you're likely to suffer when someone wrecks their tire, wheel, suspension, or steering on your property. I hope you'll take care of this before winter arrives.
Thanks for your attention.
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - drive thru cashier
- Long John Silver's - management 
- Long John Silver's - assistant manager threatening an employee
- Long John Silver's - business hours