Long John Silver's / service
I went through the drivethru to order dinner for myself. I found the person working the drivethru very hard to understand. The woman had a very hard time taking a very simple order for one! When I arrived at the window she told me the amount I owed and asked if I needed any sauces. (I have to mention before I continue that the woman was incredibly rude and almost lethargic!) I replied that I needed "lots" of vinegar. She aked would four be enough? I smiled and asked if I could have six packets. She grunted and said something to the girl who was waiting with my food. The second girl asked me if I knew that I could buy a bottle of vinegar. I smiled again and said "not tonight, thank you." When I got home, I only had FOUR packets in my bag.
The behavior of both girls has made someone who NEVER complains mad enough that I found your website address and am spending my Friday evening emailing you so that maybe you will handle this in the appropriate way and someone else will not have to deal with the rudeness I did this evening for asking for "TWO" more packets of vinegar!!!
I will mention that my food was hot and very good. A shame honestly because I will not go back to that particular restaurant again!
More Long John Silver's Complaints & Reviews
- Long John Silvers - customer service 
- Long John Silvers - poor service received 
- Long John Silvers - food poisoning 
- Long John Silvers - poor service, rude employee 
- Long John Silver/chicken - undercooked food / got very ill and got run around about liability insurance 
- Long John Silver's - food
- Long John Silver's - drive thru cashier
- Long John Silver's - management 
- Long John Silver's - assistant manager threatening an employee
- Long John Silver's - business hours