Long John Silver's / service

1 North Main StreetAnderson, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 864-225-3767

I went through the drivethru to order dinner for myself. I found the person working the drivethru very hard to understand. The woman had a very hard time taking a very simple order for one! When I arrived at the window she told me the amount I owed and asked if I needed any sauces. (I have to mention before I continue that the woman was incredibly rude and almost lethargic!) I replied that I needed "lots" of vinegar. She aked would four be enough? I smiled and asked if I could have six packets. She grunted and said something to the girl who was waiting with my food. The second girl asked me if I knew that I could buy a bottle of vinegar. I smiled again and said "not tonight, thank you." When I got home, I only had FOUR packets in my bag.
The behavior of both girls has made someone who NEVER complains mad enough that I found your website address and am spending my Friday evening emailing you so that maybe you will handle this in the appropriate way and someone else will not have to deal with the rudeness I did this evening for asking for "TWO" more packets of vinegar!!!
I will mention that my food was hot and very good. A shame honestly because I will not go back to that particular restaurant again!

Comments

• Re
      1st of Sep, 2015

I have always liked eating at Long John Silver's. In the past, the person at the drive through window would always ask, do you need any sauce or ketchup? Over the past year, I have eaten at several stores and always the drive through. I believe upper management has enacted a policy to stop giving tartar sauce and cocktail sauce away so easily. No one asks me if I want it, they just hand me the sack and after I pull off the property it dawns on me that I didnt get tartar sauce. I am so frustrated with it that I am writing this stupid blog...and I will not return to any of your stores. Its the little things...screw you guys and good bye.