Lithia Toyota of Abilene / Toyota Prius / false fuel economy information
Posted fuel Economy Information on vehicle does not even come close to millage Posted. 60 mpg city, 51mpg Highway. Highest ever had was 48 avg first few weeks, then drop to 46 to 44age after.In Nov 2007 drop to 38avg and then has (drop to 34avg.) Dealership say it is performing to OEM SPECS, Claims they can not find any problems.This Auto only has 6517 mile on it.
As far as I am concern this is fraud by deception. I brought this Toyota PRIUS because of the fuel Economy. I knew to expect probably 5 miles avg less than what they post on the window of the car. I never dream in a thousand years that the Acture millage would drop to a avg of 15 miles below the lower end of the posted avg.
More Lithia Toyota of Abilene / Toyota Prius Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Both product and sevice by dealerships
- Toyota Motor Corporation - 2016 toyota hilux
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota 2018 rav4 hybrid
- Toyota Motor Corporation - keith peirson toyota (sales man doc)
- Toyota Motor Corporation - roof mounted tv