Toyota of Huntington — shady business practices
On Jan 27 we asked for the price of a 2008 Toyota with our 2002 Toyota as a tradein. We were very clear with the salesman that we wanted their bottom line as were going to other dealerships to obtain prices. A price was given and after shopping , we decided to purchase the car at the Huntington dealership as their price was the lowest. Plans were made with the salesman for us to return to the dealership on Jan 28 to purchase the car. We arrived with cash and checkbook in hand to seal the deal -- however, when we arrived and after wasting an additional two and a half hours of our time test driving and listening to useless rhetoric, they refused to commit to their original price; asking for $2000 more! This practice may not be illegal but it is certainly unscrupulous. It was particularly aggravating as we made it perfectly clear on our initial visit that we did not want to play the game and we wanted their lowest price. Businesses which engage in these shady practices should be held accountable!!!
More Toyota of Huntington Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery!
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.