Lincare / ###S

1 Santa Fe, NM, United States Review updated:

I have had the absolute worst service regarding my CPAP machine with these idiots.
They lost my billing / insurance info, but rather than call me, they let the account build up for a year. Then, whenever I needed something, the ###s at the Santa Fe store would not process the order, so I'd get to wait an extra few weeks. Then they start sending"supplies" which I had not ordered...it is unbelievable they haven't been shut down.

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Feb, 2011

Lincare is the poster child for idiots. They could care less that I have COPD and heart problems that require oxygen and cpap. What really scorches my butt is when they call me and gave me a line of crap about my insurance company caring for my health and that it was time for some new supplies. Well guess what! I've had both machines for a year and a half and have yet to get any supplies at all. I have called many times and spoke with a human and ordered through the automatic system. It seems they are brain dead or perhaps need some oxygen. Good luck getting your supplies.

• Ag
      27th of Jan, 2014

Lincare is a bunch of crooks with a license to steal. I sure regret getting them set up on a bank draft cause they started to steal immediately. The double billing was deliberate and no matter how i tried to tell them they continued their illegal activity. They would not own up to it and had total disregard for me. Ignored my request.
    I had to removed them from the bank draft. I hate them!!